Opening hours and fees
Forssa Museum is open:
Exceptions to opening hours:
Museum will be closed on the
6th of December 2017
24th - 26th of December 2017
31st of December 2017
1st of January 2018
6th of January 2018
Ronttismäki workers' house museum is open during summer events and on request.
Inquiries and bookings: tel. +358-3-4141 5838 and by email.
- 5 € adults
- 3 € pensioners, unemployed, students and groups of more than 10 people
- FREE under 18 years , ICOM
- We accept Museokortti & Smartum
Free entry to the Lobby Gallery
Guided tours - please book in advance +358-3-4141 5838
- 40 € per guidance/ per hour
Rent for Lobby gallery 80 € per week + 40 € for the subsequent weeks, incl. VAT 24%.
Postal address: PB 62, 30101 Forssa, Finland
- Museum manager Kati Kivimäki 03-4141 5837
- Curator Asta Louhelo 03-4141 5840
- Project coordinator Kristiina Huttunen 03-4141 5101
- Museum hostess Tuuli Ravantti 03-4141 5838
- Wahreninkatu 12, 30100 FORSSA
Textile museum Tyyki, closed
- Uittotie 2, 30100 FORSSA
Ronttismäki Workers' House museum, open during summer events and on request
- II linja 5-7, 30100 FORSSA
Forssa theater for moving images
- Ville Koivisto +358-50-597 7760
Forssan Elävienkuvien Teatteri
- Keskuskatu 1, 30100 FORSSA
Forssan nature museum
- manager Annukka Partanen
Forssan Luonnonhistoriallinen Museo
- Wahreninkatu 4, 30100 FORSSA
Kehräämö Spinning Mill Area
Forssa museum is located in the centre of Kehräämöalue Spinning Mill Area. the historic mills ceases operating in 1980, after which the area has been renovated into a vibrant cultural centre. The area contains also alibrary, children's art and music schools, university of applied sciences and a comunity college. On Thursday evenings in July there's an evening market aroung the chimney.
You can find an English and Russian guided tour in the internet, to be viewed by mobile device or computer.
Inquiries and bookings from Forssan Museum, tel. +358-3-4141 5838 or by email.
Parking on Spinning Mill Area.